2009/9/15 Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com>:
> I believe the terminology we've been using, at least for the past year
> since I've been involved, is as follows:
>
> Open = open to new patches
> In Progress = working on reviewing and committing patches, no longer
> open to new patches
> Closed = all patches have been dealt with
>
> So, no, 2009-09 was open yesterday.  Now it's in progress, and 2009-11 is
> open.

Yeah, that's what we've been using to date, but I do agree with Stefan
that it's a bit confusing.  I think part of the problem is that "open"
and "closed" are normally opposites, but in our case they are talking
about different things.

Perhaps we should move to something like:

Accepting contributions  =>  Under review  =>  Complete.

Cheers,
BJ