Hi,

Dimitri Fontaine wrote:
I even started a DBT2 implementation as tsung modules, back when
returning from pgcon 2006:

 http://tapoueh.org/misc.html#sec7
 darcs get http://pgsql.tapoueh.org/dbt2-tsung/

Now *that* is very cool! I definitely need to have a look at it.

Have you tried Sun Faban? It allows to manage test runs, compare test results and configurations and features a web interface. Pretty nice as well. But it's all Java, which I like even less than Perl.

However, as far as I know, neither of the two support downloading code from a repository and building automatically, before testing. While the buildfarm already does that (partly, testing single patches would be a nice to have, too).

Regards

Markus Wanner