Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And use git so you can keep merging up to CVS HEAD easily.

Regarding this, I was thinking that it would make sense to use a
repository on git.postgresql.org to coordinate my work with any
other people interested in the project.  I would clone from there
for the repository on my own machine.  Does that make sense?  (I
hope so, since I applied for a "serializable" repository there two
or three days ago....)  I've read through some git tutorials, but
there's a lot to digest and I'm not entirely sure this is a good way
to proceed.

-Kevin