Hi,

Kevin Grittner wrote:
C'mon, you could have tried to inspire a *bit* more confidence by
calling it version 0.1 or something!  ;-)

LOL

As David used to say: JFDI

> I found that I just needed to ask for python-twisted.

Oh, sorry, yes, requirements: python, twisted.

I must admit that I haven't ever tested on python 2.6 before. I'll try that (especially as it's the staircase to 3.0, IIUC).

Two more things: the concurrent update test (in the patch part) is complete, while the second one is just a skeleton, ATM. (Just does a concurrent COMMIT without actually doing anything).

Second: at the very end of pg_dtester.py, you find the line:
 reporter = StreamReporter()

Try a CursesReporter() instead, it gives much nicer output!

Regards

Markus Wanner