Hi,

Kevin Grittner wrote:
My pager is "less"; could that cause it?  Could the twisted
environment look like one where the pager should kick in?

Yes, that could be it. At least it fails here, too, if I set PAGER=less. Try:

  PAGER=more make dcheck

So, the solution probably lies in adjusting the environment, before starting psql. (Maybe even dropping all existing environment variables for better control of the situation). Will add that for dtester 0.1.

(Also note that I plan to move most of what's currently in the patch to the dtester package itself. However, that requires it to be (even more) generic.)

Thank you for testing the tester ;-)

Regards

Markus