* Brendan Jurd <dire...@gmail.com> [100122 10:29]:

> Holy query language, Batman!
>
> Do you mean to tell me that the "uninformed masses" you interact with
> have an understanding of what "SQL" means?
>
> I am skeptical of this claim, but if true, you must have access to the
> most spectacularly informed "uninformed masses" on the planet.

I can't speak for Mark, but the "uniformed masses" I interact with tend
to be the guys looking for (and authorizing) solutions in small-medium
business segment...  And Microsoft has done the "education" for us and
automatically associated this unknown "SQL"  with "a big database"...
So despite that they have no idea what "SQL" actually means, or where it
came from, it's got the desired association.

So, my neck of the woods ain't necessarily yours, but...

ai...@highrise.ca                                       command like a king,