On Thu, 13 May 2010, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

Excerpts from Yeb Havinga's message of jue may 13 15:06:53 -0400 2010:

My $0.02 - I like the whole 'don't sort, search' (or how did they call
it?) just let the inbox fill up, google is fast enough. What would be
really interesting is to have some extra 'tags/headers' added to the
emails (document classification with e.g. self organizing map/kohonen),
so my local filters could make labels based on that, instead of perhaps
badly spelled keywords in subjects or message body.

I missed this when I read it the first time .. all list email does have an X-Mailing-List header added so that you can label based on list itself ... is that what you mean, or are you thinking of something else entirely?

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scra...@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scra...@hub.org