Stephen Frost wrote:
* Andrew Dunstan (and...@dunslane.net) wrote:
Luxenberg, Scott I. wrote:
I have been trying to create/run a build farm as part of a project I am
working on.
That seems an odd thing to do since we have one ...

To clarify, he's setting up a build farm *member*. :)

Aha. Amazing the difference one little word can make ...

As a side-note, it works just fine from git-hub's http mirror and that's
what we've been playing with, but I don't know if we want to recommend
that for build-farm members..

I don't see why not. Buildfarm members are going to have to reset their repos when we finally cut over in a few months. Luckily, this is a fairly painless operation - blow away the repo and change the config file and the script will resync as if nothing had happened.

cheers

andrew