Hey hackers,

Varargs-exec is useful only when programmer calls it directly.
It is useless when libpq is used to create a more flexible high-level
library (e.g., for C++). PQexecParams (PQexecPrepared) are good
for it.

What about auto reconnect. There are PQreset already and
PG_CONNECTION_OK (_BAD) to manipulate the strategy of
reconnection. If connection became BAD how many times
suggested function will try to reconnect ?
IMO, auto-reconnection is a magic...