On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 7:31 PM, Tatsuo Ishii <is...@postgresql.org> wrote:

>>> Done. Comments are welcome. Unless there's objection, I will commit it
>>> this weekend.
>>
>> If you're expecting anyone to actually *review* it during the CF,
>> that's a bit premature.
>
> No problem to wait for longer. I will wait by the end of January for
> the present.

Review:

The only possible point of concern I see here is the naming of the C
identifier.  Everything else in class 40 uses ERRCODE_T_R_whatever,
with T_R standing for transaction rollback.  It's not obvious to me
that that convention has any real value, but perhaps we ought to
follow it here for the sake of consistency?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company