On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 10:17 AM, Heikki Linnakangas
<heikki.linnakan...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On 18.01.2011 17:26, Shigeru HANADA wrote:
>>
>> 1) 20110118-no_fdw_perm_check.patch - This patch is not included in
>> last post.  This had been proposed on 2011-01-05 first, but maybe has
>> not been reviewd yet.  I re-propose this patch for SQL standard
>> conformance.  This patch removes permission check that requires USAGE
>> on the foreign-data wrapper at CREATE FOREIGN TABLE.
>> Please see original post for details.
>>
>> http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20110105145206.30fd.69899...@metrosystems.co.jp
>
> Committed this part.

How much review have you done of parts (3) and (4)?  The key issue for
all of the FDW work in progress seems to be what the handler API is
going to look like, and so once we get that committed it will unblock
a lot of other things.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company