On 11-02-07 10:37 PM, Robert Haas wrote:

- The PL/python extravaganza.  I'm not really clear where we stand
with this.  There are a lot of patches here.

Some of the patches have been committed a few others are ready (or almost ready) for a committer. The table function one is the only one in 'waiting for author'

4 of the patches haven't yet received any review. Jan Urbanski has been pretty good about posting updated patches as the dependent patches get updated. It would be good if a few people grabbed these. The individual patches tend to not be that large.