On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 1:32 PM, David E. Wheeler <da...@kineticode.com> wrote:
> On Feb 9, 2011, at 10:29 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
>>> Frankly, I think you should surrender some of those 14 and cajole some
>>> other folks to take on more.
>>
>> Happily...  only trouble is, I suck at cajoling.  Even my begging is
>> distinctly sub-par.
>>
>> Pleeeeeeeease?
>
> Try this:
>
> “Listen up, bitches! I'm tired of Tom and me having to do all the work. All
> of you who submitted patches need to review some other patches! If you
> haven't submitted a review for someone else's patch by commitfest end, your
> patches will be marked "returned."”
>
> Then maybe cuff Jeff or Alvaro or someone, to show you mean business.

That tends not to get a lot of community support, and it isn't my
intention anyway.  We actually do not need to impose a draconian rule;
we just need everyone to put in a little extra effort to get us over
the hump.

But speaking of that, I just so happen to notice you haven't signed up
to review any patches this CF.  How about grabbing one or two?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company