On 02/14/2011 04:21 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
Andrew Dunstan<and...@dunslane.net>  writes:
Thew makefile still has this bogosity:
     sepgsql-regtest.pp: sepgsql-regtest.te
          $(MAKE) -f $(DESTDIR)/usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile $@
We need to fix that up before we even think of trying to get buildfarm
coverage. The presence and location of this makefile should be
determined at configure time, ISTM.
I'd suggest just getting rid of the $(DESTDIR), which is flat out wrong,
and leaving it as-is otherwise.  The portability level of this code is
somewhere at the bad-joke level anyway; if you're trying to get it to
run anywhere but a recent Fedora/RHEL system, I really doubt that path
is the first or biggest problem you'll hit.

Yeah. The next thing I hit was this:

   [andrew@aurelia sepgsql]$ make -f /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile
   sepgsql-regtest.pp
   cat: /selinux/mls: No such file or directory
   make: *** No rule to make target `sepgsql-regtest.pp'.  Stop.
   [andrew@aurelia sepgsql]$

That's not very nice.

cheers

andrew