Andrew Dunstan <and...@dunslane.net> writes:
> Yeah. The next thing I hit was this:

>     [andrew@aurelia sepgsql]$ make -f /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile
>     sepgsql-regtest.pp
>     cat: /selinux/mls: No such file or directory
>     make: *** No rule to make target `sepgsql-regtest.pp'.  Stop.
>     [andrew@aurelia sepgsql]$

Hmph.  A build with --with-selinux goes through for me on a
pretty-vanilla Fedora 13 installation (at least the build and install
steps, I dunno how to test it).

It looks to me like /selinux/mls is some weird phony-filesystem file,
because "cat" prints one character (a "1") while "ls" claims the file is
of zero length.  So it's probably something consed up by the kernel,
like /proc/.  Do you have selinux enabled on your machine?

(BTW, testing what seems to be a kernel-configuration-reporting flag at
build time strikes me as pretty awful design.)