Kohei KaiGai <kai...@kaigai.gr.jp> writes:
> How about this fix on regression test of sepgsql?

IMO, the fundamental problem with the sepgsql regression tests is that
they think they don't need to play by the rules that apply to every
other PG regression test.  I don't think this patch is fixing that
problem; it's just coercing pgxs.mk to assist in not playing by the
rules, and adding still more undocumented complexity to the PGXS
mechanisms in order to do so.

If we have to have a nonstandard command for running the sepgsql
regression tests, as it seems that we do, we might as well just make
that an entirely local affair within contrib/sepgsql.