On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 1:38 AM, Jaime Casanova <ja...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 9:32 AM, Magnus Hagander <mag...@hagander.net> wrote:
>> Here's an updated version of pg_receivexlog, that should now actually
>> work (it previously failed miserably when a replication record crossed
>> a WAL file boundary - something which I at the time could not properly
>> reproduce, but when I restarted my work on it now could easily
>> reproduce every time :D).
>>
>> It also contains an update to pg_basebackup that allows it to stream
>> the transaction log in the background while the backup is running,
>> thus reducing the need for wal_keep_segments (if the client can keep
>> up, it should eliminate the need completely).
>>

> reviewing this...

btw, executing 'make world' with this patch gives me this error (seems
like an entry is missing in doc/src/sgml/ref/allfiles.sgml):

jade:reference.sgml:223:4:E: general entity "pgReceivexlog" not
defined and no default entity

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación