On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 12:10 PM, Magnus Hagander <mag...@hagander.net>wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 13:18, Greg Smith <g...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> > This patch seems closing in on being done, but it's surely going to take
> at
> > least one more round of review to make sure all the naming and
> documentation
> > is up right.  I can work on that again whenever Scott gets another
> version
> > necessary, and Magnus is already poking around with an eye toward
> possibly
> > committing the result.  I think we can make this one "returned with
> > feedback" for this CF, but encourage Scott to resubmit as early as
> feasible
> > before the next one.  With some good luck, we might even close this out
> > before that one even starts.
> My hope was to get a quick update from Scott and then apply it. But
> feel free to set it to returned, but Scott - don't delay until the
> next CF, just post it when you're ready and I'll pick it up in between
> the two CFs when I find a moment.

Thanks guys, I should have something by this weekend.  Sorry for the delay.


> --
>  Magnus Hagander
>  Me: http://www.hagander.net/
>  Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/

Reply via email to