On ons, 2012-02-22 at 12:26 -0500, Greg Smith wrote:
I started collecting up all the variants that do work as an
initial shell script regression test, so that changes don't break
something that already works.  Here are all the variations that
already work, setup so that a series of "1" outputs is passing:

Let's please add something like this to the patch.  Otherwise, I foresee
a lot of potential to break corner cases in the future.

I've included a (separate) test shell script based on Greg's cases in one of the updates. What would be preferred place to plug it in? Override installcheck in libpq Makefile?

--
Alex