On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Atri Sharma <atri.j...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

well that might work, but you'd have to think about how this
integrates with pl/java which is control of the JVM.  ne of the things
pl/java does is to manage all the complicated mechanics of running a
jvm inside of postgres -- i think a pure JNI route would probably mean
not using pl/java.  I could be wrong though -- some research and
experimentation might be in order.

merlin