Hi Noah,

Il 10/06/12 22:53, Noah Misch ha scritto:
This has bitrotted; please refresh.

Also, please evaluate Peter's feedback:
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/1333693277.32606.9.ca...@vanquo.pezone.net

Our goal is to work on this patch from the next commit fest.

What we are about to do for this commit fest is to split the previous patch and send a small one just for the array_remove() and array_replace() functions.

Then we will sit down and organise the development of the feature according to Peter's feedback. It is important indeed that we find a commonly accepted terminology and syntax for this feature.

I hope this sounds like a reasonable plan. Thank you.

Cheers,
Gabriele

--
 Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia