On 20.06.2012 11:34, Simon Riggs wrote:
On 20 June 2012 16:23, Heikki Linnakangas
<heikki.linnakan...@enterprisedb.com>  wrote:

It's only needed for multi-master replication, where the same table can be
updated from multiple nodes. Just leave that out for now. There's plenty of
functionality and issues left even without that.

Huh? Multi-master replication is what is being built here and many
people want that.

Sure, but presumably you're going to implement master-slave first, and build multi-master on top of that. What I'm saying is that we can leave out the origin-id for now, since we don't have agreement on it, and revisit it after master-slave replication is working.

--
  Heikki Linnakangas