On 13.07.2012 02:00, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 10:29 AM, Heikki Linnakangas<
heikki.linnakan...@enterprisedb.com>  wrote:

Thanks. Can you do something about TrickFunctionCall2, please? (
http://archives.postgresql.**org/message-id/4FE2C968.**
2010...@enterprisedb.com<http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4fe2c968.2010...@enterprisedb.com>)
A separate patch to refactor that in the existing gist opclass would
probably be best.

Done. There are separate patch for get rid of TrickFunctionCall2 and
version of SP-GiST for ranges based on that patch.

Committed the get-rid-of-TrickFunctionCall2 patch. I also changed one call in range_gist_same(), which was not using TrickFunctionCall2 but was nevertheless doing the same thing in spirit.

I'll try to take a look at the other patch in the next few days.

--
  Heikki Linnakangas