On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:22 PM, Qi Huang <huangq...@outlook.com> wrote:
> Dear hackers
>      Sorry for not replying the patch review. I didn't see the review until
> recently as my mail box is full of Postgres mails and I didn't notice the
> one for me, my mail box configuration problem.
>      I am still kind of busy with my university final year project. I shall
> not have time to work on updating the patch until this semester finishes
> which is December. I will work on then.

While we are still in the middle of a commitfest, i'm curious...
should we still wait for an update of this patch?

i know, any update on this should go to the next commitfest but i
wanted to ask before i forget about it

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitaciĆ³n