On 17 January 2013 18:32, Josh Berkus <j...@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> On 11/04/2012 07:22 PM, Qi Huang wrote:
>> Dear hackers     Sorry for not replying the patch review. I didn't see the
>> review until recently as my mail box is full of Postgres mails and I didn't
>> notice the one for me, my mail box configuration problem.     I am still
>> kind of busy with my university final year project. I shall not have time to
>> work on updating the patch until this semester finishes which is December. I
>> will work on then.    Thanks.
>> Best RegardsHuang Qi VictorComputer Science of National University of
>> Singapore
>
> Did you ever do the update of the patch?

We aren't just waiting for a rebase, we're waiting for Hitoshi's
comments to be addressed.

I would add to them by saying I am very uncomfortable with the idea of
allowing a TABLESAMPLE clause on an UPDATE or a DELETE. If you really
want that you can use a sub-select.

Plus the patch contains zero documentation.

So I can't see this going anywhere for 9.3. I've moved it to CF1 of
9.4 marked Waiting on Author