I was just going through the xlog.c and I came across following which
confused me:

Given,

src/include/access/xlogdefs.h

#define XLogSegsPerFile (((uint32) 0xffffffff) / XLogSegSize)
#define XLogFileSize    (XLogSegsPerFile * XLogSegSize)

Also,
typedef struct XLogRecPtr
 {
         uint32          xlogid;                 /* log file #, 0 based */
         uint32          xrecoff;                /* byte offset of location
in log file */
 } XLogRecPtr;

Check for crossing of xlog "segment" boundary?

src/include/access/trasam/xlog.c

/* Check for crossing of xlog segment boundary */
if (RecPtr->xrecoff >= XLogFileSize)
{
        (RecPtr->xlogid)++;
        RecPtr->xrecoff = 0;
}

Is that xlog "file" boundary or am I missing something?