> I just took time to inspect our contribs, USE_PGXS is not supported by all
> of them atm because of SHLIB_PREREQS (it used submake) I have a patch
> pending here to fix that. Once all our contribs can build with USE_PGXS I
> fix the VPATH.

I've added 'most' of the patches to the commitfest... (I am not sure it is
required, as this is more bugfix than anything else IMHO)
See

I stopped trying to add new item after too many failures from
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_form
So one patch is not in the commitfest yet (fix_install_ext_vpath.patch)

--
Cédric Villemain +33 (0)6 20 30 22 52
http://2ndQuadrant.fr/