On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 03:31:00PM +0200, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hello
>
> 2013/6/28 Noah Misch <n...@leadboat.com>:

> >> yes, but It should be fixed in 9.3 enhanced fields too - it should be
> >> consistent with PostgreSQL fields
> >
> > What else, specifically, should be renamed?  (Alternately, would you
> > prepare a
> > new version of the patch incorporating the proper name changes?)
>
> I looked to source code, and identifiers in our source code are
> consistent, so my comment hasn't sense. Yes, I agree, so only
> identifier used in GET DIAGNOSTICS statement should be renamed. So,
> only DATATYPE_NAME should be renamed to PG_DATATYPE_NAME.

Okay.  I failed to note the first time through that while the patch uses the
same option names for RAISE and GET STACKED DIAGNOSTICS, the existing option
lists for those commands differ:

--RAISE option--    --GET STACKED DIAGNOSTICS option--
ERRCODE             RETURNED_SQLSTATE
MESSAGE             MESSAGE_TEXT
DETAIL              PG_EXCEPTION_DETAIL
HINT                PG_EXCEPTION_HINT
CONTEXT             PG_EXCEPTION_CONTEXT

To be consistent with that pattern, I think we would use COLUMN, CONSTRAINT,
TABLE, TYPE and SCHEMA as the new RAISE options.

--
Noah Misch
EnterpriseDB                                 http://www.enterprisedb.com