On 07/04/2013 09:09 AM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
On Wed, Jul  3, 2013 at 03:34:06PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
On 07/03/2013 03:08 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
You are way out of line.  You have no right to expect ANYONE to
participate in patch review and commit.  Michael is doing us a favor
by maintaining ECPG even though he's not heavily involved in the
project any more and has other things to do with his time.
That's a good point.  I hadn't considered (or realized the extent of)
the occasional and specific nature of Michael's involvement with the
project these days.  My apologies, then, Michael.

Is there anyone else on the committer list with similar circumstances?
You know what this reminds me of --- early communist movements.  Members
were scrutinized to see if they were working hard enough for "the
cause", and criticized/shamed/punished if they were not.  The leaders
became tyrants, and justified the tyranny because they were creating "a
better society".  We all know that didn't end well.

I think that's way over the top. Can we all just cool down a bit? I really don't see Josh as Stalin.

cheers

andrew (who came top of Russian History in his final year)