On Sun, Jul 07, 2013 at 10:00:16AM +0900, Kenji uno wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I want to try GIN and know programming information of GIN technology.
>
> Please teach me about these functions extractValue, extractQuery and
> consistent.
>
> I have posted question at stack overflow.
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17489703/postgresql-how-to-implement-gin

The documentation refers to the authors pages:
http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/wiki/Gin

Did they help at all?

Also, GIN cannot be just applied to anything. It works to be able to
index certain types of which are difficult any other way, like
full-text search.  If you give some idea of what you'd like to index
then we can give an idea of what the functions should do.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <klep...@svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/
> not attach much importance to his own thoughts.
   -- Arthur Schopenhauer