On 8/14/13 8:30 AM, Merlin Moncure wrote:
Performance testing this patch is a real bugaboo for me; the VMs I have to work
with are too unstable to give useful results :-(.  Need to scrounge up a doner
box somewhere...

I offered a server or two to the community a while ago but I don't think
anything was ever resolved. It wouldn't have a massive number of cores (only 24
IIRC), but it would have a lot of memory (definitely over 192G; maybe more).

The community just needs to decide it wants it and where it gets shipped to...
--
Jim Nasby, Lead Data Architect
(512) 569-9461 (primary) (512) 579-9024 (backup)