Hi,

I'd like to add support for the length modifier %z. Linux' manpages
describes it as:
 z      A  following  integer conversion corresponds to a size_t or ssize_t
argument.

Since gcc's printf format checks understand it, we can add support for
it similar to the way we added %m support.

Currently we just deal with wanting to print size_t/Size values by
casting them to uint32, uint64 or similar, but that's a) annoying
because 64bit numbers require the annoying UINT64_FORMAT b) more and
more likely to be problematic when casting to 32bit numbers.

Does anybody see prolbems with that?

Greetings,

Andres Freund