Pavel Stehule escribió:
> Hello
>
> I don't like this direction. What we can do with JSON from plpgsql?

We have plenty of JSON functions and operators in SQL, and more to come
soon.  Is that not enough?

> More, JSON is not too robust format against some future changes.

Not sure what you mean.  This JSON is generated and consumed by our own
code, so we only need to concern ourselves with making sure that we can
consume (in the expansion function) what we generated in the previous
phase.  There is no transmission to the exterior.