On 01/21/2014 06:21 PM, Marko Tiikkaja wrote:
Hi Andrew,

On 1/18/14, 10:05 PM, I wrote:
But I'll continue with my review now that this has been sorted out.

Sorry about the delay.

I think the API for the new functions looks good. They are all welcome additions to the JSON family.

The implementation side looks reasonable to me. I'm not sure there's need to duplicate so much code, though. E.g. json_to_recordset is almost identical to json_populate_recordset, and json_to_record has a bit of the same disease.

I can probably factor some of that out. Of course, when it was an extension there wasn't the possibility.

Finally, (as I'm sure you know already), docs are still missing. Marking the patch Waiting on Author for the time being.

Yes, I have a draft, just waiting for time to go through it.

Thanks for the review.

cheers

andrew