(2014/01/28 15:17), Rajeev rastogi wrote:

On 27th January, Mitsumasa KONDO wrote:
2014-01-26 Simon Riggs <si...@2ndquadrant.com
<mailto:si...@2ndquadrant.com>>

<kondo.mitsum...@lab.ntt.co.jp
     <mailto:kondo.mitsum...@lab.ntt.co.jp>> wrote:
      >> Rebased patch is attached.
      >
      > Does this fix the Windows bug reported by Kumar on 20/11/2013 ?
Sorry, I was misunderstanding. First name of Mr. Rajeev Rastogi is
Kumar! I searched only e-mail address and title by his name...

I don't have windows compiler enviroment, but attached patch might be
fixed.
Could I ask Mr. Rajeev Rastogi to test my patch again?

I tried to test this but I could not apply the patch on latest git HEAD.
This may be because of recent patch (related to pg_stat_statement only
"pg_stat_statements external query text storage "), which got committed
on 27th January.
Thank you for trying to test my patch. As you say, recently commit changes pg_stat_statements.c a lot. So I have to revise my patch. Please wait for a while.

By the way, latest pg_stat_statement might affect performance in Windows system. Because it uses fflush() system call every creating new entry in pg_stat_statements, and it calls many fread() to warm file cache. It works well in Linux system, but I'm not sure in Windows system. If you have time, could you test it on your Windows system? If it affects perfomance a lot, we can still change it.

Regards,
--
Mitsumasa KONDO
NTT Open Source Software Center