Philip Warner wrote:
> At 09:42 AM 2/10/2002 +1000, Philip Warner wrote:
> >Yes, and do the peripheral stuff to support old archives etc.
>
> Does silence mean people agree? Does it also mean someone is doing this
> (eg. whoever did the off_t support)? Or does it mean somebody else needs to
> do it?

Added to open items:

        Fix pg_dump to handle 64-bit off_t offsets for custom format

                               P O S T G R E S Q L

                          7 . 3  O P E N    I T E M S

Current at ftp://momjian.postgresql.org/pub/postgresql/open_items.

Source Code Changes
-------------------
Schema handling - ready? interfaces? client apps?
Drop column handling - ready for all clients, apps?
Fix BeOS, QNX4 ports
Fix AIX large file compile failure of 2002-09-11 (Andreas)
Get bison upgrade on postgresql.org for ecpg only (Marc)
Fix vacuum btree bug (Tom)
Fix client apps for autocommit = off
Change log_min_error_statement to be off by default (Gavin)
Fix return tuple counts/oid/tag for rules, SPI
Add schema dump option to pg_dump
Make SET not start a transaction with autocommit off, document it
Remove GRANT EXECUTE to all /contrib functions?
Change NUMERIC to have 16 digit precision
Handle CREATE CONSTRAINT TRIGGER without FROM in loads from old db's
Fix pg_dump to handle 64-bit off_t offsets for custom format

On Going
--------
Security audit

Documentation Changes
Document need to add permissions to loaded functions and languages
Move documation to gborg for moved projects

7.2.X
-----
CLOG
WAL checkpoint