Hi Heikki

We have linked git commits and reviews in a web interface. If you
enter a commit hash, you will be redirected to the email archive of
the peer review discussion:
http://cesel.encs.concordia.ca/git-reviewed-tracker.php

This work is part of my thesis, so feedback is much appreciated. If
you have another git repo and mailing lists that you'd like linked,
please let us know.

Cheers,
Murtuza

How do we do the linking? We take each email patch, eliminate white
space and hash each line. We then compare the lines with those in
commits to the same files. The commit that changes the same files and
has the largest number of matching lines is considered to be the
reviewed commit.
Regards,
Murtuza