On 05/13/2014 02:39 PM, Tomas Vondra wrote:
On 13.5.2014 20:27, Tomas Vondra wrote:
Hi all,

a few days ago I switched magpie into an LXC container, and while
fixinig unrelated issue there, I noticed that although the tests seemed
to run, some of the results are actually rubbish because of missing locales.
I forgot to mention that I noticed another (possible) issue - ISTM the
buildfarm client is not packing all the log files. For for the failure
in REL9_3_STABLE, there are 32 log files packed:


http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=magpie&dt=2014-05-13%2014%3A59%3A46

However in the lastrun-logs I see 81 files, and upon closer inspection
it seems that pretty much logs for all custom locales (cs_CZ.*, sk_SK.*)
are missing:

     initdb-cs_CZ.ISO-8859-2
     initdb-cs_CZ.UTF-8
     initdb-cs_CZ.WIN-1250
     initdb-sk_SK.ISO-8859-2
     initdb-sk_SK.UTF-8
     install-check-cs_CZ.ISO-8859-2
     install-check-cs_CZ.UTF-8
     install-check-cs_CZ.WIN-1250
     install-check-sk_SK.ISO-8859-2
     install-check-sk_SK.UTF-8
     pl-install-check-cs_CZ.ISO-8859-2
     pl-install-check-cs_CZ.UTF-8
     pl-install-check-cs_CZ.WIN-1250
     pl-install-check-sk_SK.ISO-8859-2
     pl-install-check-sk_SK.UTF-8
     startdb-cs_CZ.ISO-8859-2-1
     startdb-cs_CZ.ISO-8859-2-2
     startdb-cs_CZ.ISO-8859-2-3
     startdb-cs_CZ.UTF-8-1
     startdb-cs_CZ.UTF-8-2
     startdb-cs_CZ.UTF-8-3
     startdb-cs_CZ.WIN-1250-1
     startdb-cs_CZ.WIN-1250-2
     startdb-sk_SK.ISO-8859-2-1
     startdb-sk_SK.ISO-8859-2-2
     startdb-sk_SK.ISO-8859-2-3
     startdb-sk_SK.UTF-8-1
     startdb-sk_SK.UTF-8-2
     startdb-sk_SK.UTF-8-3
     stopdb-cs_CZ.ISO-8859-2-1
     stopdb-cs_CZ.ISO-8859-2-2
     stopdb-cs_CZ.ISO-8859-2-3
     stopdb-cs_CZ.UTF-8-1
     stopdb-cs_CZ.UTF-8-2
     stopdb-cs_CZ.UTF-8-3
     stopdb-cs_CZ.WIN-1250-1
     stopdb-sk_SK.ISO-8859-2-1
     stopdb-sk_SK.ISO-8859-2-2
     stopdb-sk_SK.ISO-8859-2-3
     stopdb-sk_SK.UTF-8-1
     stopdb-sk_SK.UTF-8-2
     stopdb-sk_SK.UTF-8-3

A few days back this was reported properly
(http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=magpie&dt=2014-04-17%2000%3A07%3A36).
I doubt this is related to the LXC container, but I was running 4.9
version of the buildfarm client back then, while now it's running in
4.12. I'd guess this is the actual cause.



Clearly this is from a different run, since the link above shows the run failing at the contrib-install-check-en_US stage, and so of course all those other locales would not have been checked in that run.

So there is no error here. If you want to check for an error compare the contents of lastrun-logs/*.log with the contents of runlogs.tgz.

cheers

andrew


--
Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-hackers

Reply via email to