On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 2:14 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paqu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 8:46 PM, Magnus Hagander <mag...@hagander.net> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 4:13 PM, MauMau <maumau...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> From: "Michael Paquier" <michael.paqu...@gmail.com>

>>> I marked this patch as ready for committer.  I confirmed:
>>
>> I'm pretty sure this is not ready for commiter due to:
>>
>>> * The binaries can be built with MSVC 2008 Express.  I didn't try to build
>>> on MinGW.
>>
>> Somebody needs to test it on mingw first :)
>>
>> That should be an easy test for someone who has a mingw install
>> around, so better leave it at "needs review" so more people see it and
>> can run those tests.
> I vaguely recall that I tested as well with MinGW when writing v2 of
> this patch after MauMau reviewed v1. Btw, just in case, I have just
> made working my MinGW box a bit more and re-tested it now. And it
> worked :)
>
> Of course someone else than the patch author with a MinGW environment
> at hand is invited to test.

Thanks!

I think that's enough - the functionality has already been verified
elsewhere, and the contents look good :) We'll use the buidlfarm to
see if there are any weird version-dependencies...

Thus - applied!

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/