On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 10:58 AM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakan...@vmware.com
> wrote:

> On 07/08/2014 08:11 PM, Jeff Janes wrote:
>
>> Is there some recipe for testing the 0002 patch?  Can it be tested on an
>> MinGW environment, or does it need to use the MicroSoft supplied
>> compilers?
>>

> I used MSVC. It ought to work with MinGW, I think, although you might need
> to tweak the Makefiles to make it compile. Certainly we should eventually
> make it work, before committing. If you try it out, let me know how it goes.

I couldn't it to work when I tried it long time ago, but I didn't record
the error and it may have been a failure to use the correct arguments to
the configure.  I think it was taking a path through all the #ifdef that
resulted in a function never getting defined.

But now it looks like 0002 needs a rebase....

Cheers,

Jeff