The docs say:

====
Some of the queries in the timestamp test will fail if you run the test
on
the day of a daylight-savings time changeover, or the day before or
after
one.
====

Clocks changed at midnight Saturday so I figured a Monday morning run
should be OK. Do they actually change on Sunday at 00:00:00 I wonder?
I'll try again tomorrow.

Regards, Dave.