On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 01:35:10PM +0900, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> In my understanding PostgreSQL's manual MUST include the ICU license
> term (this is not a problem).  What I am not so sure is, any software
> uses PostgreSQL also MUST include the ICU license or not. If yes, I
> think this is surely a problem.

Only if we're thinking of distributing it. If the user gets ICU from
their distribution then there is no need to list the licence (just like
we don't need to mention the licence of glibc).  We only need link
against it, not distribute it.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <klep...@svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/
> not attach much importance to his own thoughts.
   -- Arthur Schopenhauer