On 12/6/14, 5:21 PM, Kouhei Kaigai wrote:
> >Yes please. We have other contrib modules that exist as tests, so this
> >seems reasonable to me.
>
>I can't improve the docs without the example code. Is that available now?

Please wait for a few days. The ctidscan module is not adjusted for the
latest interface yet.

I've made some minor edits, with an emphasis on not changing original intent.
Each section was saved as a separate edit, so if anyone objects to something
just revert the relevant change. Once the code is available more editing can be
done.