Sir, I followed the instructions in the link which you gave , but this time
I am getting the following error.

*Can't find a source file at
"/build/buildd/eglibc-2.19/socket/../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/recv.c" *
*Locate the file or edit the source lookup path to include its location.*

is the error something related my OS or is it related to postgres.

Thank you for telling the mistake, I will follow the things which you told
from the next time.

Thank you