On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 4:54 AM, Stephen Frost <sfr...@snowman.net> wrote:
> Dean, I've been working through your patches over the past couple of
> days (apologies for the lack of updates, just been busy) and hope to
> push them very shortly (ie: by the end of the weekend).
>
> One thing that I was hoping to discuss a bit is that I've gone ahead and
> added another set of hooks, so we can have both "permissive" and
> "restrictive" policies be provided from the hook.  It's a bit late to
> make the grammar and other changes which would be required to add a
> "restrictive" policy option to the built-in RLS, but adding the hooks is
> relatively low-impact.

I came up with something that is along the lines of what we discussed.
I'll wait for you to push Dean's code, and rebase on top of that
before submitting what I came up with. Maybe this can be rolled into
my next revision if I work through Andres' most recent feedback
without much delay.

--
Peter Geoghegan