On 06/08/2015 12:31 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

Joshua D. Drake wrote:

If we release on Friday that is the 12th, PgCon is starts the 16th and there
is a weekend in between. If there is an unknown regression or new bug that
is severe, are we going to have the resources to resolve it?

ISTM if that happens, we're no worse off than currently.

Technically sure, reputation?

If we really want to do this, let's do it. I am not trying to throw a wrench into things. I just really don't want to have to go back, yet again.

Sincerely,

JD