In my example, I just give each record a different ID to access it
efficiently.

In our business cases, some times, we also use some prefix letter like
'SO', "PO' combining with the current year, month and then a sequence
to make a invoice ID,

for example, SO201507_1001, PO201503_1280, etc.

As these IDs would be the most important attribute to the business, so, we
hope there is no gap for the IDs.

Regards,

Daojing Zhou.