On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 7:35 AM, Simon Riggs <si...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 3 September 2015 at 18:23, Masahiko Sawada <sawada.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> The previous patch lacks some files for regression test.
>> Attached fixed v12 patch.
>

> This looks OK. You saw that I was proposing to solve this problem a
> different way ("Summary of plans to avoid the annoyance of Freezing"),
> suggesting that we wait for a few CFs to see if a patch emerges for that -
> then fall back to this patch if it doesn't? So I am moving this patch to
> next CF.
>
> I apologise for the personal annoyance caused by this; I hope whatever
> solution we find we can work together on it.

I had missed that thread actually, but have understood status of
around freeze avoidance topic.
It's no problem to me that we address Heikki's solution at first and
next is other plan(maybe frozen map).
But this frozen map patch is still under the reviewing and might have
serious problem, that is still need to be reviewed.
So I think we should continue to review this patch at least, while
reviewing Heikki's solution, and then we can select solution for
frozen map.
Otherwise, if frozen map has serious problem or other big problem is
occurred, the reviewing of patch will be not enough, and then it will
leads bad result, I think.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada