On 2015-09-04 23:35:42 +0100, Simon Riggs wrote:
> This looks OK. You saw that I was proposing to solve this problem a
> different way ("Summary of plans to avoid the annoyance of Freezing"),
> suggesting that we wait for a few CFs to see if a patch emerges for that -
> then fall back to this patch if it doesn't? So I am moving this patch to
> next CF.

As noted on that other thread I don't think that's a good policy, and it
seems like Robert agrees with me. So I think we should move this back to
"Needs Review".


Andres Freund

Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:

Reply via email to