Peter Mount wrote:
On Sat, 4 Jan 2003, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

I'm just announcing here, since I'd like to see some ppl testing this out
and let us know if there are any problems ... DNS is going to take a
little while to propogate, so the old site may still come up in the
interium ... another reason not to announce it right away :)

Looks pretty good here.

However, the bugs link on the main page is currently broken (404: Page not found) http://www.postgresql.org/bugs/bugs.php link from the main page.
Ouch, sorry about that.

It's fixed now too.